NOISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mushi-shi (Anime)

3 posters

Go down

Mushi-shi (Anime) Empty Mushi-shi (Anime)

Post by Mouka Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:12 am

Summary quoted from Anime Season:

Mushi-shi (Anime) 127

"They are neither plants nor animals. They differ from other forms of life such as the micro-organisms and the fungi. Instead they resemble the primeval body of life and are generally known as "Mushi". Their existence and appearance are unknown to many and only a limited number of humans are aware of them. Ginko is a "Mushi-shi" who travels around to investigate and find out more about the "Mushi". In the process, he also lends a helping hand to people who face problems with supernatural occurances which may be related to the 'Mushi'."

-Watch Now-
Mushi-shi (all episodes)

-Download/Torrent-
Mushi-shi torrent (all episodes)

Mouka
Mouka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mushi-shi (Anime) Empty Re: Mushi-shi (Anime)

Post by notevenhope Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:12 pm

sounds weird as hell.
notevenhope

Back to top Go down

Post by calex Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:58 pm

This anime is pretty cool. Every episode has a different story, the episodes are not continuous.
They have to build a story of each episode from scratch. The routine that doesn't pull me off is
2-3 minutes of each episode which they are introducing the characters, setting and the plot
again and again. But after about 6-10 minutes I'm totally engulfed into the world of the Mushihi's
and how human intertwined with them.
calex

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouka Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:03 am

calex wrote:
This anime is pretty cool. Every episode has a different story, the episodes are not continuous.
They have to build a story of each episode from scratch. The routine that doesn't pull me off is
2-3 minutes of each episode which they are introducing the characters, setting and the plot
again and again. But after about 6-10 minutes I'm totally engulfed into the world of the Mushihi's
and how human intertwined with them.

I am really glad you are enjoying/have enjoyed this anime! I'm sorry I did not see this and respond sooner.

albino
Mouka
Mouka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down