A simple rule that you should all be able to follow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A simple rule that you should all be able to follow

Post by 10564 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:25 pm

don't antagonize other users just because you don't have anything else to contribute.

It really is immature and annoying. If people start to complain about a user being an annoying prick as well as supply me with logical reasons that support the said claims, the suspect will be warned. I will keep track of everyone I give a warning to. After 2 warnings, if the problem persists, you will be banned. 3 strikes you're out.

I would hate for that to happen to ANYONE

so please, don't just be an asshole on this board. I know how much fun it is being an asshole to people on the internet knowing that they can't do shit back other than TYPE IN CAPS AND USE ANGRY EMOTES :evil:

but guys, I want to keep this board free of hostility as much as possible. I know that arguments will occur, they always do. But if it is possible to prevent an argument, please do. Most of the time people who are in arguments (especially on the internet) are very set in their outlook on the subject. Thusly, an argument will get you nowhere.

If you've got questions, comments, or concerns with this matter just PM me. I'll be glad to help in any way I can.
Admin

View user profile http://harshnoise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top