NOISE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I just came in my pants a little.

3 posters

Go down

I think I just came in my pants a little. Empty I think I just came in my pants a little.

Post by Fuckoid Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 pm

Fuckoid
Fuckoid

Back to top Go down

I think I just came in my pants a little. Empty Re: I think I just came in my pants a little.

Post by durrhurr Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:21 pm

pfft, that's onld news. Have you seen the Hanatarashi bulldozer gig? Part of that isn't rhetorical, since only photos exist.
durrhurr
durrhurr

http://myspace.com/131206mlf

Back to top Go down

I think I just came in my pants a little. Empty Re: I think I just came in my pants a little.

Post by Fuckoid Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:37 pm

durrhurr wrote:pfft, that's onld news. Have you seen the Hanatarashi bulldozer gig? Part of that isn't rhetorical, since only photos exist.

I can't help but to sometimes prefer revisiting "old news"... guess I'm getting really sick of stupid assholes like Slogun who make up so much of the genre these days, and do nothing but just stand there or shoot their mouths off half the time. I haven't seen any pics of that Hanatarashi set, but I have heard about it. I'll have to look for those. Yamantaka Eye is a goddamn maniac. Very Happy
Fuckoid
Fuckoid

Back to top Go down

Post by 10564 Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:45 am

pfffft. You guys don't know noise until you've heard this guy:

Admin

https://harshnoise.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum